Content Management System (CMS)
The Content Management System (CMS) also know as the Cascade Server is A&M-Kingsville's website management software. All academic and administrative sites will eventually need to migrate old site content to the CMS which will bring them into compliance with the new design.The CMS is the only option for updating information, links and photos on the university website. CMS access is only available on campus the CMS can not be accessed off campus.
Cascade server is currently running optimally.
All functions are performing properly.
If you are experiencing trouble,
contact David D Brott x2229
CMS Access Form
It is the responsibility of any academic or non-academic group’s supervisor that has an existing or requires a web presence to select a site manager and fill out a copy of the CMS - Access Form pdf last updated 12/12/13.
- Fill out one copy of the form for every individual that needs access to assets in the CMS.
- Supervisors must also fill out a copy of the form for themselves. Deans, Executive Directors and higher do not need their immediate supervisors signature for access.
- Supervisors are the back up site managers and will need to attend training.
This form needs to be completely filled out or it can not be processed. Return to the Office of Marketing and Communications, College Hall room 130.
Student Organizations looking for hosting please visit the Office of Student Activities.
CMS Account User (content manager) Termination
- It is the responsibility of a content manager's supervisor to immediately inform the Office of Marketing and Communications to remove access and or permissions for that content manager to the CMS if needed.
- If the Office of Marketing and Communications receives notification from HR of an employees termination with the university that individual will have their access to the CMS terminated immediately by a CMS administrator.
CMS users must be employed with Texas A&M University-Kingsville. Guest accounts are not allowed.
CMS User Guide and Training
- Please contact David Brott, email@example.com, to schedule a training session.