Upcoming Senate Meeting
September 3, 2013
3:30 - 5:00 p.m.
Sam Fore Hall, Blue Room
Latest Senate Resources
- Faculty Handbook
- Constitution of the General Faculty
- Academic Dishonesty Policy Review Committee Recommendations
- Academic Dishonesty Sub-Committee Code of Conduct Revisions
- Curriculum Vitae for compliance with HB 2504
- Department Chair Review Policy
- Procedures for Amendment of Faculty Handbook
Rajab Challoo, Ph.D., P.E.
Professor and Chairman
Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Department
George Vargas, Ph.D.
Department of Art, Communications & Theatre
Zak Watson, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor in English
Department of Language and Literature
Jeff Glick, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Philosophy
Department of History, Political Science & Philosophy
This page was last updated on: February 07, 2014