Skip to main content

Military & Veteran Resource Center

Avoiding Pay Problems

To avoid possible pay problems, you must notify the Veterans Affairs Office immediately if you:

1.  Increase or decrease total number of hours attending

2.  Withdraw from all classes

3.  Change your program of study (Major)

4.  Have attended any other schools

5.  Change your address

6.  Register for courses not on degree plan

7.  Take a repeated course previously passed with a "D" or below.

8.  Retake a course three times or more.

It is the student's responsibility to inform Veterans Affairs Office of any changes in enrollment status. Be Aware that a VA Hold will be placed on your account to prevent any changes that can affect your federal or state veteran benefits. Please contact the veteran affairs office if changes are needed.