Skip to main content


Post - Graduation

1. How will I be able to receive my diploma? 

Once grades are submitted and graduation verified, diplomas will be sent to your given address through a third party contractor. If you need to change your address you may do it through Blue and Gold Connection or contact the Registrar's Office. 

Diplomas that are not picked up or requested to be mailed within one calendar year of the graduation date printed on the diploma will be destroyed. After a diploma has been destroyed, the student is responsible for the replacement cost.

2. Tuition Rebates for undergraduate students.

The State of Texas is providing financial incentives for students who complete their undergraduate degrees by attempting no more than three (3) hours in excess of the minimum number of semester credit hours required for the degree. Find the Eligibility requirements and application for the rebate.

The rebate for eligible students is a maximum of $1,000. To apply for the rebate, please complete the application and submit to your academic dean prior to graduation.